Seiten

9/24/2014

Yankees Game



Hej, 

As you might have noticed, I didn't blogged yesterday, but I think I've got a really good excuse! 

I decided to go to the Yankees game! A friend of mine and me we just spontaneous bought the tickets in our lunch break and joined the other EF students at the Yankees Game against the Baltimore Orioles. 
I, myself never had been at a sportsevent that big before, just at an ice-hockey game, but that was years ago. Therefor I got really excited yesterday. 
We arrived at the stadium around 6 pm so we has plenty of time to explore the stadium. With bought snacks and souvenirs under our arms we headed to our sector just in time, because the game started 5 minutes after we arrived. 

Unfortunately the Yankees lost the game 4:5, which was kind of a tragedy to me. It was Derek Jeters last Game yesterday and he didn't get his happy end. In my opinion he even didn't play that good yesterday, that's why felt really sorry for him. 
But the crowd loved him anyway. They celebrated their Captain and supported him loudly whenever he was batting. 

All in all I really enjoyed the game! I never thought that I would enjoy watching sports that much, but it's all about atmosphere. 

See u. 




No comments:

Post a Comment