Seiten

2/03/2015

Last 3 weeks started!


Hey, 

Yesterday my last 3 weeks in New York begun! And although I'm still here in this wonderful city, a part of me already left and is on the way back to Germany. 

3 weeks aren't long, especially if you consider how long I'm here for now. And there it's still so much I haven't seen and so much I won't be able to see in this short time. Some parts are nicer in summer and other parts are too dangerous in the winter time. However, I have to use those days I still have and make the best out of them! 

Last weekend I went to Manhattan twice, even though I didn't have anything special to do. On Saturday I went to Manhattan with Marleen and Hannah. We just walked thru Manhattan and had dinner in a German restaurant afterwards. There I realized how much I missed German food! On Sunday we went to Manhattan again, but with some others girls as well! We had brunch in Central Park and walked the whole way down to the library afterwards. 
I felt so tired, that I nearly felt asleep in the train back to Tarrytown around 5pm!

On Monday when I woke up, still really exhausted, I just wanted to take a shower, when my roommate told me, that it was snow day, and that my classes won't begin before 1pm. So I went to bed again. In the end I only had one class at 4pm, which was a movie class, but unfortunately I have to do a summary of that stupid episode we watched. 
I really hoped that today will also be a snow day, but of course it wasn't. 

See u.

No comments:

Post a Comment