Seiten

9/16/2014

First flash of sickness

Hey guys,

today was really the first day I really missed my home and my friends and actually felt kind of sick. 

It all came up to me in iLab class, while listening to a familys story on the internet. 
The story was so sad - the teller told the story in such an emotional way, that I suddenly felt sad as well. 
Afterwards I asked myself If it was a good idea to stay in New York for 6 months, regarding everything that went wrong last week. I tried to encourage myself that it was a good idea doing sports in the gym, when suddenly something went wrong, again. 
Feeling that kind of sick I left the gym and returned to the dorm, where I misunderstood some friends for which reason I was scared eating alone in the cafeteria - luckily I found someone to go to dinner with me. 
At dinner I compensate my sports eating a lot, which surely wasn't the best idea. Burning calories first and eating them afterwards is a zero-sum situation.
Returning to the dorm with an endless full stomach I just wanted to be alone and sleep, while listening to Eminem. After that procedure I felt much better and realized that It's just not my day and that things may be different the next day. 
Finally I went to the campus movie night and enjoyed a really old comedy called something with Ferris Bueller, which was kind of strange but actually had been the highlight of my day anyway. 

Hope that things be better tomorrow. 
See u.

No comments:

Post a Comment