Seiten

8/20/2014

Info meeting

Last Saturday I participated an info meeting of the EF Education First organisation.

The meeting took 3 hours and was supposed to solve the students last questions, but to be honest I didn't solve any of my questions at all.
The given answers where short and completly indepent of the location the student will travel through.
If someone asked a location specific question the answers where like " I'm not able to help you at that, because It's location specific " Ähhh, yeees...

The only part of the meeting, which might have been helpfull was supposed for the parents. They should have learned how to handle the fact that their kids are in the USA for up to 11 months.
My mother, who actually went crazy as we paid the bill, wasn't at the meeting, so the parents meeting wasn't even helpfull for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment