Seiten

9/08/2014

A smidgen of hope

Hey, 

My suitcase landed at JFK in the morning, which is awesome, relating to my leck of frech clothes right now, but It hadn't reached me yet -.- 
I was told that it should have been delivered today and even If the day isn't over yet I'm a little concerned that the Airline just told me that to prevent me from buying clothes on their costs, which actually would be my right! 

I hope that It will be delivered tomorrow in the morning, because I gonna participate the welcome tour to NYC tomorrow and I don't want to be the disgusting one wearing the same stuff for 3 days...
If not, I'll go shopping on the costs of the airline in the city to feel more comfortable and to take a little revenge on them for loosing my suitcase! 


The rest of the Day wasn't that exciting, we just had the registration and a short welcoming drink before we went to the Center of Tarrytown to buy some water. Later in we just sat together outside and shared our first impressions. 

See u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment