Seiten

9/13/2014

Shopping

Hej, 

Today some friends and me had a trip downtown, which was so much fun - even If my feet didn't stop hurting afterwards. 
First of all we went to Nolita, where a cute little market or festival was on, awfully it didn't stop raining in NYC so we quited the market really early to do some inside shopping. 

Therefor We went to SoHo - Favourite shopping location since today - and I loved it. 
There so many cute and stylish shops in SoHo and some of my favourite brands as well. 
The first shop I went to was foot locker, because I definitely needed new running shoes and I finally found a pair of Nike Lunarglides which match my sport clothes. 
Afterwards I was searching for the other girls, who went to topshop instead, but I wasn't able to find them - maybe that's related to my short detour to Brandy Melville. 😁 But I just had to go inside. 
Luckily I found the other girls before getting panicky. 
Than we scanned Aritzia's collection - love their clothes - before we moved on to Victoria Secret, where we finally spend the most money, but it's worth it. 

Tired and hungry we returned to Grand central and had a delicious dinner at ShakeShack, before we settled back to Tarrytown. Now I'm in my bed ready for sleep, even If I would really like to party on Saturdays. So bad that we're to young. 

See u.

P.S. I would love to upload some photos, but I can't just save all of my photos on my phone, so I need to wait for the Eye-Fi Cloud. 


No comments:

Post a Comment