Seiten

9/28/2014

Trip to Toronto

Hey, 

we had our day trip to Toronto yesterday and I must say, that I really like Toronto. The little shops and restaurants are beautiful, especially the once I saw in Yorktown and at the end of Queens St.

Our trip started at 8:45 with a stop at the Niagara Falls, where we had an hour to take photos and buy souvenirs. But the wind blowed the mist directly in our direction, so my beautiful straighted hair started curling again. ^^ 
The falls itself are really impressive, you can't imagine how much water goes of the falls every second! 2.271.247 liters! Isn't that unbelievable? That's as much as 39 people drink within 80 years! 

10:10 we continued our tour to Toronto, but it took us 2h to get there, which is more than we expected! Afterwards we had a quick Guide tour hold by our Tour-Guide Judie and then we went on the CN-Tower, which was really impressive. It's beautiful to overlook the lake and Torontos waterfront, just the view on the city want as spectacular as the view from the Rockefeller Center in New York, but it was totally worth it's cost! 
With us leaving the Tower our freetime started! Related to our unbelievable ___ we went out for lunch. With no orienteering skills and no map we found a really chiq restaurant in Queens Street. I guess. It was named Everest. We really enjoyed our meal, which was far better than the breakfast in the morning - muesli and yoghurt. For desert we went to Tim Hortons, where I had a Cafée and a Pumpcin Spice Timbit and we had free wifi there, which was awesome! 

Tired but amazed we returned to our hotel at 6pm and reached it 3 hours later, yeah! 
I quickly packed my back and headed to the falls, where I really enjoyed the lights today. 
Finally we had a little come together in an Bar, before we went to bed.

It was a full day, but I really enjoyed it! The only thing bothering me is, that one afternoon isn't enough to visit Toronto. Definitely would like to come back there once! 

See u. 












No comments:

Post a Comment