Seiten

9/14/2014

Expensive city

Hey, 

I'm here about a week now and I actually nearly ran our of money.
The live abroad in the USA should also train my self-confidence aswell as my independence from my parents, but this seems to be really hard. 
I'm not comfortable with budget yet - as I realized today. There is so many stuff I needed, like detergent, cleanser, wardrobe organization (hangers etc.), care products and all that dorm room stuff, but there also is so much stuff I wanted 😁 like clothes or sport shoes and of course the trip to Toronto and the Niagara Falls in 2 weeks. 
All in all there is so much stuff to spend your money on - luckily I don't need to pay for food - and that's really hard to learn. 

I saved some money, which I can use as a backup, but I think that I won't buy anything this month, except for train tickets or water. But, just to make sure that you don't think that I'm spending money like crazy ever month, the costs were just unique and the trip to Canada is f***king expensive ($399), even the Train Tickets are really expansive ($25).

So next months statistics will be better - hope so.

See u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment