Seiten

9/28/2014

Niagara Falls II

Hey, 

today we left Canada and reentered the United States - yeaahy - where we participated the Maid of the Mist boat tour and the Cave of the winds and seriously IT WAS AMAZING! 

We started at the hotel at 8:45 am, again and where supposed to cross the border within 30 minutes, but I took us 2 hours! Which was insane. We sat 2 hours in our bus on the rainbow bridge between Canada and the USA. 
Right afterwards we did the boat tour and everyone was worried about my camera, because I insisted on taking it with me. I really wanted these awesome photos. And as I excepted everything went fine, my camera is still alive. 
At 2pm we did the Cave of the winds which is awesome as well! You really can't imagine it If you didn't do it! There are stairs in the waterfall, which you take and you get wet like insane! Of course you get a raincoat afore, but If you get on top of the stairs in the Hurricane platform, the raincoat won't help anymore. I was wet from my hairs to my feet, but I felt amazing. 
I allways dreamed of visiting the Niagara Falls and now these dream came true. 
Anyway I really enjoyed my trip, but I'm glad to be back at campus too. 

See u. 











No comments:

Post a Comment