Seiten

10/05/2014

Saturday Fever


Hey guys, 

Yesterday was kind of a perfect Saturday for me! It was an explore-the-city-all-day day.
We took the train at 9am and reached Grand central half an hour later with a growling belly.
Since one of the girls had birthday yesterday we started with a delicious breakfast at Pershing Square and it was by far my best breakfast for a month! 
I choosed Mueslix with berries and organic yogurt and a Croissaint - yummy. Do you know the feeling when you're still satisfied with your meal even If you finished it hours ago? That's exactly how I felt yesterday. 
Afterwards the group of us split up and the others drove to Brooklyn, while I bought my shoes for the night at Steve Madden - love'm. I was supposed to join them later, but related to the fact that I have no mobile Internet it was really hard to fix a meeting point, therefor I was chasing the others for 1,5h till I realized, that it is ridiculous to spend my time that way, so I went my own way.
First of all I went to Brooklyn as well, of course via Brooklyn Bridge, where I tried to contact the others at first and than made my way to Dumbo, which is such a cute district of Brooklyn! Definitely check that out! And check out the Powerhouse Arena Bookstore, it's really worth it! 
Suddenly I had no idea where I was and of course there was no Starbucks or free wifi, so I wandered around for half an hour till I found the Brooklyn Bridge again, which leaded me the way to Fulton Street - Brooklyns main shopping district - where I sat down and just enjoyed the atmosphere. By that my Day trip ended and I made my way back to Tarrytown. 

In the evening the other students and me decided to go partying and seriously it was amazing! 
We celebrated in the New York Empire Hotel, yep, you read right! Quitting the location at 3:30 we reached the Campus at 4:10 and I was tired like a sloth!

Wasn't that an awesome Saturday? 

See u. 









No comments:

Post a Comment