Seiten

9/15/2014

Special Interest Classes (SPIN)

Hey guys, 

monday is SPIN day! So Monday classes should be based on your interests and your skills, as I said, should be. Whatever, every student at EF New York should be able to choose their SPIN classes, right?
Well, I think they skipped that part this year, because every Intesivcourse student had been placed randomly in any class. 
I really wanted to work on my photographie skills here, and of course learn English related to the subject I want to study ( molecular Biochemistry ). But they just randomly put me in classes like: Colloquial English and Comedy, nothing against Comedy, but that's not what I'm here for!
But as I told you, every Intesivcourse student is placed in any classes without beeing asked. 

I hope that we'll get the possibility to change the SPIN classes or actually choose them on our own, otherwise I payed on learning stuff I never need again, which would be kind of stupid. 

Tomorrow I just have normal English classes again, so...

See u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment