Seiten

9/18/2014

Technics

Hey guys, 

I'm kin for in trouble with my technics over here. 
Last Saturday, my phones sim-card stopped working, and I have no idea why! That pretty ennoying If you can't cal someone or send someone a text without internet. :/ 
Last Monday my IPad started struggling as well, It always tell me, when I want to charge it, that charging is impossible! And that's so strange, because I didn't changed my charging routine...
And yesterday I was a little pissed off, becaus I'm not able to update my phone OTA with iOS 8, just because it's a German phone in America -.- and I have no Laptop with me to do the normal update.

So to solve my problems I went to Apple 5th Ave. today, but they weren't able to help me at all, though I didn't had an official appointment. 
One of those Genius guys told me that I could make an appointment easily via the internet, but the next possible day would be Wendesday and I have no idea of my next weeks schedule, so I told him that I'll set up an appointment at home. 
I'll hope that I can solve these problems on my own earlier. 

See u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment