Seiten

9/07/2014

Arrival

Hey,

I finally arrived happy and quite tired at JFK 5 hours ago - at first. 
I just jumped out of the plane when the first surprise hit me truly unexpected! 
Even If my suitcase was checked trough JFK and even If I asked the Ground-Stewardess to check If it's on the plane, It finally stayed in London :/ 
Referring to this I just got another Hoodie and a huge scarf for tomorrow and It's supposed to get quite hot in New York -.-

The next surprise hit me at the take off. We got promised to be caught up at JFK in between 30 minutes which went well, but then we needed to drive to LaGuardia to take of another student, which didn't seem to be a problem neither, If that didn't take up to an hour -.- 

The arrival in Tarrytown was unspectacular except we needed to take our Student Photos immediately without getting fresh, so my photo show me with oily hair and no make up on -.- 

Afterwards we were guided to our dorms, where we are supposed to live 6 months, but here comes the surprise which hit me the most - even more than the missing suitcase! 
I'm in an old dorm room with nearly broken, wooden beds - yep, as expected  I'm the only on in the loft bed - flicked walls, a strange kind of a dresser and the worst at last: The bath is shared by 7 people and looks like it! Disgusting! There are hairs and shampoo spots everywhere, and you can't lock it! 
And if this wouldn't be enough: The shower is broken! I had to rest in a knee bend to take a shower, because the shower head nearly dropped out of the wall! Referring to that the bathrooms turns out to be a pool after showering -.-

Can it get any worse? 

Greets 
Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment