Seiten

11/16/2014

Sunday in the City



Hey, 

Today I went to Manhattan again, this time with Marleen. We took the train at 1pm as usual and reached Grand Central 40 min later. At first we went to Bath & Body Works before we headed over to Starbucks to try their new Christmas Lattes. 
Related to me using Antibiotics ordering was quite unusual. :D I ordered a Decaf Chestnut Praline Latte with Milk without Calcium, sounds fun right? Anyway, it was delicious! 
With the coffee in my hand we took the Subway to Bowling Greens and took the Staten Island Ferry to take some pictures of the Skyline and the Statue of Liberty. I still think, that the Statue is so much smaller than you pretend it to be! 
The time went by and we went back yo Manhattan, uptown thru Central Park, where we stopped and watched the ice-skaters and took some photos of the skyline there.
We didn't skated ourself,'cause it's kind of expensive to go ice-skating.
Adults pay $18 at the Weekends which is a lot If you just want to skate for half an hour or so.but actually this was quite cheap, compared to the price at the Rockefeller Center Ice-Rink -$30-, which seams insane to me. 

Reading this we actually didn't do a lot today, but we had fun anyway. 

See u.

FYI: It got dark around 5pm which seams so early to me, it really is wintertime now.






No comments:

Post a Comment