Seiten

11/16/2014

Christmas Shopping


Hey, 

Yesterday I went to Manhattan to do some Christmas shopping, but sadly I can't tell you more, 'cause I don't want them to know what I bought for them. But I can tell you I had a lot of Fun, even if it was a little stressing referring to all those other thousand people doing there Christmas shopping. 
All of the companies did an amazing job decorating their stores! And it's really worth seeing it. One of my favourite is the decoration at Lords & Taylors, It's beautiful! 
After the shopping I realized that I was late for dinner on Campus, so I had dinner in Brrrryant Park, where you can find a Christmas Market. :) I felt soo Christmasy there. 
I ate a delicious Apple Pie Crepe and watched the ice-skaters, while eating it.
It was a wonderful Holiday-feeling Day.

See u.

Oh and did I mention that I saw snow? *-*








No comments:

Post a Comment