Seiten

11/28/2014

Black Friday

Black Friday

Hey, 

Today is Black Friday, so I stood up around 5 to do some serious shopping, but after all I didn't spent more than 50$, which seems crazy looking at my Instagram picture, but to be honest, that's not all my stuff. I went shopping with 4/5 other girls. 

We reached the Mall at 7am and were really surprised, 'cause it was so uncrowded. We couldn't believe it at first. While the other a started their serious shopping immediately I bought my first stuff at 9 am. I was just a little disappointed, because everything I originally wanted to buy wasn't on sale. And after some struggling with other stuff, that didn't fit me, even If the prices fit me so much, I ended up buying a coffee mug, underwear, a pair of socks and Christmas Ornaments. Not what I expected. But I had fun anyway. 

At 9 am the Mall started to look more alive! They were actually more than 200 people at that time, but nothing compared to the thousands of people I expected. 

After all It was an not as successfull Day for me, but a fun/ sports day instead. 

See u. 



No comments:

Post a Comment