Seiten

11/07/2014

Room Updates

Hey guys, 

In case you're interested, we still didn't get the new furniture! 
First they told us that will get it in October, remember? 
Than they told us, maybe in December. Two weeks ago someone promised us the new furniture within 2 weeks. And this week, when I went to the responsible office they were totally clueless! 
They couldn't remember their promise or were able to tell me when we are supposed to get the new furniture. Therefor I asked them for a lockable drawer, but I didn't get one yet. 
It's really a long story with the furniture and EF. -.- 

Whatever, I went to the mall yesterday and bought me my own bedding and lights. I think my bed looks pretty comfortable now. Oh, and I put my photos on the wall. Now I can a allways see my friends and family. <3

See u. 




No comments:

Post a Comment