Seiten

10/12/2014

Entering Europe in New York

 
Hey, 

On Saturday we went to Brooklyn again and it was really nice, even if it was chilly and rainy outside. 

We entered Brooklyn in Williamsburg/ Bredford Avenue, where you realized immediately that you're in another New Yorker Borough. The houses look more European in Williamsburg, they really remind me of the houses in Holland, and the peoples attitude is totally different, too. There were so many Hipsters! You won't believe it unless you saw it on your own! 

Related to the chilly weather we decided to go shop hopping - there are so many cute shops in Williamsburg, but they are a little bit to expensive for Students. 
Later we had dinner at an Thai restaurant, which was delicious. I finally found duck curry - yummy. 
And than we took a cab to the Brooklyn Bridge Park, of which you have an amazing view on the Manhattan Skyline. And the park itself is really nice and ironically exactly there, where I was in Brooklyn last week, in Dumbo, next to the bookstore I liked.

We went back to Manhattan around 10pm, of course over the Brooklyn Bridge, where we saw the most beautiful moon ever.

All in all I really enjoyed my day, even If I got quite annoyed of our large group sometimes.
And whenever you miss Europe, just when to Brooklyn and feel home.

See u. 









No comments:

Post a Comment