Seiten

10/26/2014

Mall Days


Hey, 

This week I went to the Mall twice, to find a Halloween costume, but guess what, I didn't find one -.-
On Tuesday I bought a new party outfit, because I wanted to go out with my Roomies on Friday, related to one if them having Birthday. And I bought a shoe clean kit, for my Steve Madden heals. 

On Thursday I planned to do nothing except sleeping, 'cause I was tired as shit. But than my roommates asked if I would like to go to the movies with them, so we went to the mall again. 
There I just bought the birthday present for my Roomie and a clutch. The movie we watched was called "The best of me" and it was so sad. I really cried at the end! I never cry at the movies usually! 

All in all the day was really awesome, even though I bought my party outfit and haven't worn it yet, because I was sick on Friday. 

See u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment