Seiten

10/17/2014

Progress Test



Hej, 

Yesterday I had my Progress Test, containing Listening, Reading, Grammar and Writing.
If first thought that the test might be pretty easy, but It actually was quite challenging! 
My English isn't that bad, I think, but the test was awful! 
The Writing and Grammar sections were easy or at least OK, but the Listening and Reading were just terrible! And I mean it's not that I never practice Reading or Writing, actually I watch English Videos every evening and I read 8 English novels in the past 2 months. Therefor I thought that it will be doable for me, but I just didn't have enough time at all! 
I wasn't able to finish every task, especially the reading part was just guessing. 

I'm quite curios about the result, because I don't want to spend another 6 weeks on this level. I'll get my results today, wish me luck! 

See u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment