Seiten

10/02/2014

Comfy dorm room evenings

Hey, 

The last few days I had been pretty lazy. I didn't do anything except school, because I didn't felt that good. But today I told myself, that I can't keep on doing nothing, while I'm in on of the greatest city around the world. 

So actually today is the first day I left the Campus this week! Eventhough I just went to the Palisades Mall again. I know what you think: 'Shopping excess at the second day of the month? Is she addicted to shopping? Well, she really should take care of her budget this month!' BUT, I really held myself back! I spend less than $50! 
How that was possible? Well, I think that I found a way to turn of my excessive shopping mood off and just buy stuff I really need. Hence I am really proud of me. 

After the shopping trip we had diner at an Asian restaurant inside the mall, which was awesome. Mainly because I never tried Bankok noodles before. Actually the only Asian restaurants I've been to before were Chinese restaurants, so now I know that I like Thai food as well. 

Back on Campus I got really tired, but instead of falling asleep immediately I watched Breakfats at Tiffany with my Roomies and some other students. I think I was the only one knowing the movie, but I enjoyed it anyhow. I really like the movies content, even if it's a little weird. 

After all, I appreciate that I left the Campus again, although my activities were kind of random. 

See u.

No comments:

Post a Comment