Seiten

10/22/2014

Level up

Hey guys, 

I'm so happy that I passed the progress test! I'm on level C1.1 now, which is advanced English skills. 

New level, new classes, new goals.
With the beginning of the level the classes don't really got harder, but I've the feeling that we do more, so that we don't spent so much time on stuff everybody already know, even If there is still stuff, which isn't knew to me at all! 
For example, today we "learned" perfect tenses. I'm rather sure I learned that 100 times. And we started reading a book: the giver. In my opinion this book is okay. I've never been the person loving school books. I'd better like to spent my freetime differently.

Btw, I've got Netflix and I'm so excited to watch my favorite series 90210 again. I nearly spent 1,5h with it a Day. 

See u.

No comments:

Post a Comment