Seiten

1/26/2015

Blizzard approaching

Hey, 

As you might know New York is expecting the biggest Blizzard in History tonight. Therefore I decided to keep you updated on that. 

3:20
School ends early due to the approaching Winterstorm names Juno, but it's still quite outside 

4:45
Snow gets heavier, but is still copable I think. Let see what the night brings!


8:40
Didn't see any new snow for maybe 2 hours; still quiet. 

10:30
Still no snow; still no storm

0:40
It finally started to snow and because do the wind the snow is coming from the side, but it's still not what I expected of New York biggest Blizzard. 

11:15 Good Morning! I think the night was quiet, at least I can't see a lot of new snow. But now it's starting to snow heavier again. 

11:30 Really heavy and fast moving snow, will Juno finally start here? 


15:30
No snow for 2 hours! I think its over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment