Seiten

2/25/2015

Leaving


Hey, 

My last week in New York is over and I landed at home safely last Sunday evening. 
The days went by so fast the last week, so that I couldn't report on my blog any sooner than today. 

My journey back home went as well as my journey to America 6 months ago not flawless.
At JFK I had to wait 2 hours until my plane finally started, there was just too much ice and snow. Therefore I landed 1 hour delayed in London and missed my connection so that I had to wait a total of 8,5h hours for the next BA flight to Hannover :/ 
The time seemed like it didn't move at all, but after 4 hours the time flew by. I just did what I always do: watching Netflix. 

When I finally arrived at the airport in Hannover I was so happy to see my family again, that I first didn't realize, that my suitcases both were broken. Thank you BA! 
Now I'm home for almost 4 days I got rid of my jet-lag and of course started eating my favorite foods. I'm really happy to be back, although I have to admit that I miss certain aspects of my stay in New York.

The End. 


Photos to be added!

No comments:

Post a Comment