Seiten

1/25/2015

Musuem day

Hey, 

We decided to visit the American Museum of Natural History weeks ago and finally did it yesterday, but we nearly had to cancel our trip due to the heavy snow Friday night - 3 inches (around 12 centimeters). Luckily the city didn't come to a total stop, so that we finally went there yesterday in the afternoon, but only after visiting Central Park and the Jacqueline Onassis Reservoir and Strawberry Fields. 

The museum itself was pretty great, but compared to our expectations related to the movie night at the museum we were a little disappointed. 
It's definitely a great museum, but in my opinion there are too many mammals and to less living animals. I mean: I know it's not an indoor zoo, but a little bit more liveness wouldn't do any harm. 

Afterwards we went down to Union Square, where we did a little shopping; I need clothes for my internship; and ate dinner. For dinner we went to a restaurant called Vapiano, which is an Italian system-gastronomy, which was founded in Hamburg/ Germany in the early 20th century. I really enjoyed dinning there so much, especially because the pizza salame actually was pizza salame. Also their deserts and coffee is sooooo good. I really missed it here! Actually I have no idea why I didn't went there earlier. 

We arrived back on Campus around 10pm and were sooo exhausted! We definitely did to much walking yesterday. 

See u.  








No comments:

Post a Comment